Grafton NEW Private Hospital closes in on securing an Operator!
The New Grafton Private Hospital has been given the green light - so the focus is now on securing an Operator to manage this NEW state-of-the-art healthcare facility and specialist medical centre.
- The NEW Grafton Private Hospital is due to open 2020 (subject to timing of a successful Operator).
- The development application was successfully submitted to council by Health Project Services (HPS) on behalf of Dr Sam Martin, a local Grafton Doctor and Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- Clarence Valley Council approved the go-ahead for this forward-thinking healthcare facility.
- The NEW Grafton Hospital is at the first stage of a three-stage health precinct. The remaining two stages include a Specialist Medical Centre (adjacent to the private hospital) and a purposed built Medical facility on 202 Queens Street Grafton.
- A strategic marketing campaign was implemented which focused on gaining interest and commitment from Operators and Specialists. As a result, an assembled group of key Operators and Specialists were identified.
- Three Hospital Operators, all with very different business models are currently in the due diligence stages of the project.
- Specialists Centre, 50% of the early stage commitment has been received and we are currently in negotiation with interested parties for the remaining 50% of the project.
Is it too late to get involved?
No, but the project is moving quickly so NOW is the time to put forward your interest and discuss your proposed business model. Early commitment will allow successful Operators to have significant input into the project’s development including design and fit-out.
Dr Martin along with Health Project Services is seeking the support of a Private Hospital Operator to join this visionary team. It is widely acknowledged that health infrastructure, such as this, is grossly overdue and that this health investment into the area will certainly go a long way to supporting the current clinical demand and predicted population growth, whilst also attracting new specialist services into the Clarence Valley.
Current design and features
- 2 Theatres and 30 Bedrooms (incl. 2 accessible)
- Long term Triple Net Lease offered
- Approx. Total Area: 2,235 sq m
- Grafton’s only private hospital
- Very strong support from local Surgeons
- Three Hospital Operators, all with very different business models currently in the due diligence stages of the project.