Create your future – final call to Medical Specialists
Since its approval by the Clarence Valley Council, the NEW Specialist Medical Centre project is moving fast with 50% early stage commitment from specialists received.
Be part of the selection process to leverage other complementary specialist healthcare professionals within the Specialist Medical Centre. No competitive specialist services will be chosen.
- The NEW Grafton Private Hospital is due to open 2020.
- The development application was successfully submitted to council by Health Project Services (HPS) on behalf of Dr Sam Martin, a local Grafton Doctor and Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- Clarence Valley Council approved the go-ahead for this forward-thinking healthcare facility.
- The NEW Specialist Centre will be the second stage of a three-stage health precinct. The first is the New Grafton Private Hospital and the final is the Medical facility at 202 Queens Street Grafton.
- A strategic marketing campaign was implemented which focused on gaining interest and commitment from Specialists as well as Operators.
As a result:
- Specialists Centre, 50% of the early stage commitment has been received and we are currently in negotiation with interested parties for the remaining 50% of the project.
- Three Hospital Operators, all with very different business models are currently in the due diligence stages of the project.
It’s not too late!
As Grafton is considered an 'area of need' for medical specialist services, interest is high and early commitment will allow successful Specialists to have input into the project’s development including design and fit-out.
Get in touch
With population growth set to increase by 12% over the next 20 years, the Clarence Valley, along with the North Coast Region of NSW, is set to become a strategic centre providing a range of high-level specialist services to residents and the wider regional community.
The NSW Government is currently investing in major infrastructure projects like the Pacific Highway upgrade and the second Clarence River Crossing which in turn will significantly enhance regional connectivity and provide new economic opportunities.
Details about the facility
- 2 Theatres and 30 Bedrooms (incl. 2 accessible)
- Long term Triple Net Lease offered
- Approx. Total Area: 2,235 sq m
- Grafton’s only private hospital
- Very strong support from local surgeons
This is the FINAL opportunity to be part of Grafton’s first Health Precinct in this multi-level, purpose-built Specialist Medical Centre.
Limited opportunities are also invited for Medical Specialists and GP’s to lease space in the 202 Queen Street Medical facility.