BUSINESS CASE FOR LOGAN CITY COUNCIL - HEALTH & INVESTMENT REPORT
We were thrilled to recently work with the Logan City Council (LCC), providing the business case proposal for Logan’s first Private Hospital.
We were initially engaged by the LCC to undertake a planning research project for identification of opportunities in health and medical service development and investments. The initial purpose was to research and identify the health and medical opportunities for Logan Local Government Area (LGA) based on evidence driven data. The research provided an understanding of the current and future health demands and identified market gaps (existing and future) in Logan LGA. The study also identified the main investment drivers from potential private sector investors, including key risk/return requirements of main players, investment solicitation process, and indicative commercial arrangements.
The Business case involved:
- Researching demographic data of the primary and secondary catchment areas
- Analysing the health market opportunities in the public and private sectors in the primary and secondary catchment areas
- Regular meetings with the LCC, Metro South Hospital (MSH) and Health Service, and other stakeholders when necessary.
- Documenting business and investment opportunities.
- Determining investment drivers, summarising private sector investment requirements, risk appetite and potential risk mitigation strategies.
- Collating and issuing the report.
For for more information contact:
GRAFTON SPECIALIST CENTRE AND PRIVATE HOSPITAL
The proposed Grafton Specialist Centre and Private Hospital will be a multi-level, purpose-built, facility located at Arthur and Queen Streets, Grafton.
Its vision is to provide access to high-tech infrastructure for the specialist care and services of Clarence Valley residents.
The planned purpose-bulit facility to be developed in stages and adjacent to the public hospital it will support Grafton's healthcare professionals from various specialities to work collaboratively, making healthcare and wellbeing services more streamlined for Grafton.
The project has been featured in the Daily Examiner
For an information pack contact us at: