Clinical Business Consultancy
Diagnose your practice processes
When your resources are fully committed to getting your business up and running, or you’re already working hard in a busy practice, it can be difficult to find time to look at things like planning and processes.
However, it’s these basics that will ensure your project not only gets off the ground, but has strategies for growth that ensure it will continue in the future.
Set up your healthcare business for success
Our team can give you the insights, support and mentoring you and your staff need to set up your healthcare business for success.
We have extensive experience establishing and managing private hospitals, day hospitals and general practice clinics, and helping healthcare businesses to:
- improve performance and expand service delivery
- achieve compliance in a patient-centred environment
- identify and manage risk.
We can provide analysis and solutions for all areas of your business operations, including:
- financial performance – we can help boost your bottom line by reviewing your financial management and performance, and providing modelling for project future targets and revenue
- operational efficiency – our experts evaluate systems and processes and look at new ways to achieve efficient, patient-centred services
- clinical strategy – we can highlight opportunities for new clinical services and recommend strategies for effective and successful delivery
- quality and effectiveness – we design processes and develop performance targets to meet quality standards for the healthcare industry.
Our team has experience in the following quality standards:
- National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards (NSQHSS)
- ISO 9001:2015
- Royal Australian College General Practitioners standards for GP practices
- Australian Organisational Excellence Foundation (AOEF)
Find out more about our Chief Operating Officer, and the head of our Clinical Business Consultancy, Romy Baker